Public Sector Efficiency and ICT
- System Requirements Document have been completed for the Work Permit System and the Tender is to be published by December 2020.
- A pair of Business Analysts and System Engineers have each been onboarded in the Fisheries Licensing and Registration System Project and PICA’s Customer Relationship Management Project. The duos will work to develop technical specifications for the systems to be implemented at the NFA and at PICA.
- Several tools have been provided to the CPFSA, to include psychological tools, computer equipment (e.g. laptops, tablets) for field officers, staff, and resource centres. Additionally, tablets have also been procured for award to children in state care who have excelled in CSEC exams.
- The design of GovNet is completed and approved. An implementation consultant has been engaged and activities are progressing to facilitate the speedy rollout of GovNet.
- Computer and server equipment provided to MICAF to support the Jamaica Single Window for Trade (JSWIFT) project