Up-Scaling to the Net - New Technology To Make Registration Easier for Fisherfolk!
The National Fisheries Authority, in partnership with the TIU, is implementing a new registration and licensing system.
The new system will allow fishers, fish farmers, and other stakeholders to be able to register from anywhere, anytime, using their personal electronic devices. Stakeholder consultations are now underway and the system is slated to be completed by the end of 2023.
A hearty congratulations to Aleta Bartley for being last month's iServe Campaign Winner!
But the competition's not over yet! Submit your iServe entry by sending us a short video telling us how you serve within the public sector and you can win monthly prizes too!
Let's not forget that you have the opportunity to enter into the grand final competition, with chances of winning bigger prizes and surprises! Monthly winners will be automatically entered into the running for the grand prize!
How it works:
1. Submit your video by the 20th of each month via email at email@example.com
2. We will upload your video to our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages.
3. Share the videos with your friends & family to get as many likes as you can!
4. The video with the most likes for the month wins!
5. You may submit one entry per month. Double entries will be disqualified.