A technologically advanced Customer Relationship Management system is being implemented at the Passport, Immigration and Citizenship Agency (PICA).
Expected Project Benefits and Impacts
Customer-focused improvements to citizenship and immigration processes using advanced CRMs procedures, and service delivery methods. The project stands to significantly deepen the understand of its customers through customer engagement and the modernisation of its technological platforms.
With a budget of USD $923,718.85 and a timeline of 2020 to 2022, PICA aims to achieve the following:
- The procurement of consultancy services to assess options available to GOJ to procure CRM.
- Complete business case which outlines all revenues and business costs within a 3-year timeline as well as all costs to be incurred in the project.
- Develop business rules, requirements, documentation, and business processes.
- Create technical requirements including but not limited to functional and non-functional requirements, high- and low-level architectural design.
- Manage the proposal process including but not limited to proposal submission, proposal review, proposal evaluation, contract negotiations and the awarding of contracts.
- Procurement of CRM including but not limited vendor negotiations, purchase orders, shipping, clearance and delivery of system to staging area.
- Manage the project plan including the scope, schedule, costs, communication plan, human resource, quality plan, risk, procurement, stakeholder and integration.
- Install system including but not limited to the configuration, development, and customisation of the CRM
- Testing of the CRM system inclusive of load testing, end-to-end usership and UAT.
- Facilitate phased training in the use of the CRM system to PICA staff and related MDAs.
- After-project support.